Monday, January 20, 2014

We do love a good wedding!!

Weddings have always been my speciality! However, now that I have gone freelance it means I can dedicate even more time to creating your stunning wedding flowers!

Every bride to be has their own idea's, styles and budgets. That is why I arrange consultations to to get down to the nitty gritty details! Every wedding is created individually and catered to the requirements of the bride. Hence why we don't have a set price list. There is just no way that every bouquet can be priced exactly the same. So many factors are taken in to account.

*Season availability
*The size of the bouquet
*The details in the bouquet
*The types of flowers

Above are just a select few that affect the costings.

So whether you have visions of a classically romantic bouquet of roses, a shower bouquet to compliment your lace dress, or something completely off the cuff to tie in with your creative out look...I can guarantee that we can create the perfect floral attire to suit your needs!

To discuss any idea's that you have, or to book a consultation, give me a call on 07841755110, email Amanda@Amandasflorist.co.uk or drop me a message on my facebook page .

I can't wait to bring your idea's to life!!

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment