Monday, January 20, 2014

All change!

So I've very much neglected the blog, and for that I am so very sorry - please forgive me!!

As many of you will know, the shop as you knew it no longer exists. I have gone freelance. Nothing much will change apart from the fact that I won't have a constant stock of flowers, so if you require something please let me know as soon as possible so I can order in especially for you!

Secondly, as part of my new business plan, it also means that I will also be working away from home and with other florists and other designers. This means that I won't always be able to complete orders that havent been booked in advance. So if you're first in the diary with your wedding or your event then fantastic, you're booked!

To contact me now, you can either do it via the e-mail address Amanda@Amandasflorist.co.uk or you can call 07841755110. Don't forget I still have Our facebook page where you can get in contact with me, though email or telephone is the quickest way to get me as I may not always have access to facebook.

Working this way allows me more time to concentrate on not only improving my own floristry skills, but also bringing them directly to you in your orders!


No comments:

Post a Comment